The U.S. Chamber distributed information regarding disaster recovery resources in preparation for Hurricane Florence. As your businesses prepare, we hope you find the links and resources below helpful.
- Prepare Now: Your Business and Hurricane Florence – this blog post outlines practical steps businesses should take before a disaster strikes.
- Disaster Help Desk for Business – Businesses and chambers can call 1-888-My-Biz-Help for direct support from disaster recovery experts.
- Resilience in a Box– Resource guide based on best practices designed to help educate business leaders on disaster preparedness and business resilience.
- Disaster Recovery Quick Guides– made possible by Shell, has tailored tips for small businesses and chambers looking to prepare and recover.
- ReadyNC: NC Emergency Management – provides the most critical information needed to prepare for and recover from disasters, including current weather conditions, traffic conditions, power outages, open shelters, and more. iPhone and Android users can download the app here.