Formed in 2005, the Leadership Alamance Alumni Association began as a result of past Leadership Alamance graduates commitment to remain informed citizens and act as a vehicle for positive change. With a pool of over 375 graduates available to serve, the association developed the following goals:
- To provide education on community topics
- To provide further training in leadership skills
- To match graduates with community service opportunities and needs
- To provide networking opportunities for graduates
- To collaborate with other organizations to better the social, cultural, economic, educational, and political betterment of Alamance County and all citizens thereof.
Since its creation, the Alumni Association has accomplished their goals on many levels. The group hosted a public transportation forum that drew over 50 Alamance County residents, held a candidate’s forum to educate voters, hosted several roundtables and helped collect book bags for the annual classroom collection campaign held by the chamber.
If you are a past graduate of Leadership Alamance and are not a member of the alumni association, contact the Chamber today and join fellow graduates that have taken advantage of this group!