The Leadership Alamance Alumni Association began as a result of the commitment of Leadership Alamance graduates to remain informed citizens and act as a vehicle for positive change. With a pool of more than 700 graduates, the association developed the following goals:
- To provide continuing education on community topics
- To provide further training in leadership skills
- To match graduates with community service opportunities and needs
- To provide networking opportunities for graduates
- To collaborate with other organizations to enhance the social, cultural, economic, educational, and political betterment of Alamance County and its citizens
Each year the association awards an alumni who has demonstrated transformative leadership in their organization and/or in the community with the Leader of Distinction Award at the Alamance Chamber’s Annual Meeting in January. This award recognizes and highlights a program graduate and their accomplishments. If you are interested in submitting a candidate for consideration, please see the button below to view award guidelines and complete the nomination form.
If you are a graduate of Leadership Alamance and are not receiving emails about the association, contact the chamber to make sure your contact information is up to date.
For additional information and upcoming events connect with the association on social media and refer to the events calendar on our website.