Asking the Chamber to help you host a ribbon cutting is a great way to promote your business in the community. Since 1998 the Chamber has host over 500 ribbon cuttings at businesses throughout Alamance County. Our goal has always been to promote and celebrate the successful business ventures of our members in the Alamance County Community.
Our ribbon cuttings include remarks from Alamance Chamber Representatives, City & County Officials, and someone on behalf of your business. This program is designed to introduce and welcome you and your business to the area. We are happy to customize the program to include a celebration of new and/or expanding business.
Your event will be promoted on the Alamance Chamber website and via our social media platforms. Your attendees will be provided an agenda that includes information about your business; this allows attendees to learn more about your business. Photographs will be printed in the next edition of the Chamber Connection, as well as published on our website, and social media platforms.
Ribbon Cutting & Groundbreaking Celebrations are a benefit of being an active Chamber Investor. Not yet an Investor? Learn more about joining today!
Other Important Policies to note:
- The Chamber hosts Ribbon Cutting & Groundbreaking Ceremonies Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. depending on staff and calendar availability.
- The Chamber will share this invitation with the County & City Clerk, and will coordinate an elected official or other representative to offer remarks. Please note, it is not guaranteed that an official will be available to attend.
- A 2-week advance notice to plan and coordinate your celebration is required.
- A maximum of 1 celebration will be scheduled per day.
- Celebrations will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Businesses must be active Chamber Investors in good standing to schedule a Ribbon Cutting Celebration. If a facilitation fee applies, this must be paid prior to your event being promoted.