The Alamance Chamber is pleased to announce the leadership team for the organization for 2020. Troy Woodard, of American National Bank & Trust, will serve as the 2020 Board Chair, succeeding Lisa Pennington, of Cone Health, while LeAndra “Nikki” Ratliff, of Burlington Housing Authority has been named Chair-Elect. The 2020 Board Officers are Scott Thomas of Thomas, Chandler, Thomas & Hinshaw, LLP, Brian Denisar of Samet Corporation, Willy Fisher of Fisher Wealth Management, Michelle Mills of Alamance County Government, and Ryan Moffitt of Vernon Law Firm. In addition, seven people will join the board for a three-year term.
The seven area business leaders who joined the board for 2020 are:
• Chris Bryan, BB&T Now Truist
• Yonnie Butler, Alamance Community College
• Rachael Dimont, LabCorp
• Willy Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management
• Michelle Mills, Alamance County Government
• Sean Poole, Sheetz, Inc.
• Deanna Wyatt, Fidelity Bank
Fourteen Board Members continuing their term with the Alamance Chamber include:
• Kristin Barrier, Elon LSB
• Erin Cockman, Pinnacle Wealth Partners
• Jordan Conklin, Conklin Oil/The Flame Co.
• Dan Danieley, Burlington-Alamance Airport Authority
• Tab Joyce, Sandvik Cormant US
• Reed LaPlante, First National Bank
• Christine Xoinis, Ethos Creative Group
• Hal Bates, HRD Strategies, Inc.
• Josh Chappell, Jennings Bryan-Chappell Insurance
• Vickie Coon, Cobb, Ezekiel, Loy & Co., P.A.
• Brian Denisar, Samet Corporation
• Katharine Frazier, Impact Fulfillment
• Tyronna Hooker, Alamance Achieves
• Ryan Moffitt, Vernon Law Firm
“The Alamance County Area Chamber is honored to include these dedicated and committed community leaders as they join the other members of our Board of Directors,” said Chamber President Mac Williams. “As a membership driven, business association, the Alamance Chamber would not be able to accomplish its great work in the community without our volunteer leaders.”